Rio is a place where you can feel the rhythm of the city in its streets, taste it in the local cuisine and hear it in the voice of samba. The world’s second largest urban area, Rio is at once overflowing with chaotic energy and rich culture. Known worldwide for its annual Carnival festival, foggy beaches, winding streets, colorful characters and tropical nightlife, Rio offers a bounty of experiences for travelers.
THE RHYTHM OF THE NIGHT
We have designed this unique itinerary to include the most coveted experiences in Rio. Immerse yourself in the culture and party diva style throughout this remarkable and breathtaking tour.
• 8 nights’ accommodations at Sheraton Grand Rio Hotel & Resort
• Breakfast Daily
• Welcome Dinner and Meet & Greet (Wear Bright Colored Sundresses)
• Visit the towering Christ Redeemer statue by cog train
• Sugarloaf Cable Car
• Shopping Tour at RIOSUL
• Private Brazilian Cooking Class
• Relaxing Red Pool Day or morning at leisure
• All White Sunset Luxury Yacht Experience with tapas and wine
• Explore the Roots of Carioca Culture – City of Samba
• Authentic Carnival Themed Farewell Dinner with drummers and samba dancers (with open bar)
• Power to Exhale Travel Ambassador
• Power to Exhale Gift Package
• Hotel Taxes
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Please review the travel insurance plan here.
All deposits and payments are non-refundable. Purchasing travel insurance is highly recommended. Please, read policy provisions.
Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME.
Our minimum payment schedule is required to keep your reservations current. Failure to make monthly payments and/or your final payment by the deadline can result in the cancellation of your reservations and forfeit of your previous deposits.
If Power to Exhale Travel has to cancel the trip for ANY REASON, full refunds will be given.