September 18-26, 2022 • Greece Getaway • $2,799 double occupancy / $3,499 single
Stand atop the Acropolis in Athens and discover the gorgeous Greek islands of Mykonos and Santorini on this 7-night Greece island-hopping tour. Experience the Greek capital’s classical antiquities and highlights and soak up its relaxed culture and charms during a 2-night stay.
Then, enjoy ferry and hydrofoil journeys to two of Greece’s most alluring islands — glamorous Mykonos and spectacular Santorini. Enjoy free time on each island to relax and explore before a final night in Athens.
- Athens (2 nights)
- Mykonos (2 nights)
- Santorini (3 nights)
- Flights from New York to Athens; Athens to New York
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 8 nights accommodations
- 2 nights Athens
- 2 nights Mykonos
- 3 nights Santorini
- 1 night Athens
- Breakfast daily
- Ground Transportation from Airport to Hotel
- A Power to Exhale Corporate Host for Travel Ease
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Your roundtrip airfare from home to New York
- Trip Insurance
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Please review the travel insurance plan here.
Terms & Policies
Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions, as shown below.
- All deposits and payments are non-refundable. Purchasing travel insurance is highly recommended. Please, read policy provisions.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME.
- Our minimum payment schedule is required to keep your reservations current. Failure to make monthly payments and/or your final payment by the deadline can result in cancelation of your reservations and forfeit of your previous deposits.
EASY PAYMENT PLAN: Automatic monthly payments deducted from the card on file with your P2E account. A 3.95% credit card processing fee will be applied to each payment.
Subscribe to the Power to Exhale Express newsletter and automatically become a member! That gives you access to new trips, events and information as soon as it becomes available, as well as access to member-only trip pricing and more!