The Ancient Tour of Israel
July 17-July 23, 2022 • Jerusalem & Bethlehem
Book by Jan 15 and get an additional $50 off your trip!
From all cultural, political, and historical perspectives, there’s probably no country on Earth as interesting as Israel. Sacred ground to Jews, Christians, and Muslims, Israel is home to a dazzling diversity of influences and historic sites coming led across a modern state. And, while contemporary life offers all manner of distractions, the remnants of the ancient world still captivate travelers eager to walk where history happened and continues to be made by the day. Power to Exhale Travel will make this the most convenient, easiest experience of a lifetime with many men and women who base their lives on love and positive energy!
Full Package Includes
- Roundtrip airfare from New York City or LAX
- 6 nights of accommodations at the stunning, four star Orient Jerusalem
- Brekfast Daily
- Sightseeing just outside the doors of the hotel
- Welcome Opening Dinner
- English Speaking Tour Guide of Nazareth, Tiberia and Sea of Gaililee
- Full Day Jerusalem Tour
- Trip to Jordan River
- Round Trip Ground Transportation
- Trip to the Little Town Of Bethlehem
- Power to Exhale Travel gift package
- Power to Exhale staff will travel with you
- 6 meals (5 breakfasts, 1 dinner)
- All hotel, resort fees and taxes
- Airfare taxes and surcharges
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flight to New York City
- Luggage Fees for your Flight
- Travel Insurance (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
- Personal Expenses
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals outside of the 4 provided
- Beverages during meals
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Please review the travel insurance plan here.
The stunning Orient Jerusalem, part of the Isrotel Exclusive Collection, offers a vacation experience of unparalleled elegance amid the bustling cosmopolitan city. Its central location makes it the perfect starting point for exploring a vast array of local attractions, including the First Station (the historic train station-turned-entertainment hub), sprawling Liberty Bell Park, Mishkenot Sha’ananim (the first neighborhood to be built outside the Old City walls), and a wealth of restaurants and boutiques within the German Colony.
Terms & Policies
Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions, as shown below.
- All deposits and payments are non-refundable. Purchasing travel insurance is highly recommended. Please, read policy provisions.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME.
- Our minimum payment schedule is required to keep your reservations current. Failure to make monthly payments and/or your final payment by the deadline can result in the cancellation of your reservations and forfeit of your previous deposits.
- If Power to Exhale Travel has to cancel the trip for ANY REASON, full refunds will be given.
Subscribe to the Power to Exhale Express newsletter and automatically become a member! That gives you access to new trips, events and information as soon as it becomes available, as well as access to member-only trip pricing and more!